Boys & Girls
- Seven minute quarters.
- Four full timeouts.
- Three point shots allowed in 5th/6th Division. Three point shots allowed in gyms that are marked in 7th/8th Division.
- Five personal fouls per player per game.
- Team Foul Penalties: On seventh team foul during half, "one and one" foul shots. On tenth team foul during half, two foul shots.
- Technical Fouls: Any player/coach must be removed from the game after receiving a second technical foul. A coach must leave the bench and will not be permitted to give direction to his/her players for remainder of the game. A violation of this rule will result in a one game suspension for the coach, and another technical foul penalty will be issued to his/her team.
- Fighting will result in an automatic double technical foul, removal from game, and an additional one game suspension for the player/coach involved.
- Pressing Rules (5th/6th Division): Full court press is allowed at the two minute mark of second and fourth quarters. Full court press must come off if pressing team is up 15 points or more at any time.
- Pressing Rules (7th/8th Division): Full Court press is allowed for the entire game. Full court press must come off if pressing team is up 20 points or more at any time.